Friday, October 29, 2010

tic tac girl

I've been dating a wonderful guy.

He has this obsession with Tic Tacs that began years ago. It's crazy. He's adorable. He has a tic tac license plate, tic tac nic nacs, and every flavor of tic tacs he can get his hands on. :)


There are SO many flavors of tic tacs! and get this!!! Other countries have their own lil isolated flavors of tic tacs! they simply do not have international selling! How am I supposed to get the flavors from there...to here? Alot of hard work. that's how. But, today I found another flavor, and bought it. He'll see it sometime around Christmas <3

But, I just thought I would share this exciting news! How cool that there are so many flavors all throughout the world! Here are a few examples of tic tacs that I have given him:



world cup edition tic tacs: cherry and orange flavored(white and red) - UK

Powermint- Canada

Eucalyptus - Australia
Eucalyptus-honey - Germany

Cool Cherry- UK

Peach Passionfruit - Germany

Tropical Acerola - Germany

Lime and Orange - I wouldn't tell him where i got them. so you don't get to know
either. <3

Green Apple- USA

I found a top secret flavor today. <3 so i can't tell you. But I am just oh-so-excited. I also found out some really exciting things that they will be releasing soon, but you will just have to hear about these when I get to give them to him.

We'll just say that Tic Tacs are pretty cool.

1 comment: