Monday, January 17, 2011

List of things to do before I die...:) :) :)

So!  I have been promising this for quite a while! :)

ANd guess what?!? I am working on it!! It's not quite done, but I am getting it all from my brain, to something a lil bit easier to manage--paper! <3

but..I can't just put it down if it's not good enough yet! So, i haven't decided if I'm going to create a new blog for my list, or just re-design this one.  We shall see, but something is of yet, going to happen.

Update on my real (dreamy) life:  hm...I'm in a show. which is good. I love prepping for my career as an actress, and using what I know to do now.  It's so crazy fun.  I get to have an english accent, and wear a pretty dress! what more could i ask for, right?

hm...gave tic tac boy his gifts!!  sadly the christmas gift I was talking about earlier has yet to arrive, and it's january.  so! Valentines gift? I think so. <3  There has been a confirmed sighting and it's definately on its way from Germany.  I can't wait to see his handsome lil face light up! :)

School is going well.  I need to get organized.

My bro is coming home from his mission in 2 months. wOo! <3 he will get to meet tic tac boy.  (my dream man).  He will also get to party like it's 2011!

So, hang tight while I finish creating my list of things to do before i die.  It will come.  I promise!  You will be hearing from me soon!

shout out to my girl nettie-lou, and my friend jonnnnna, for reading my blog. you guys=coolest.

toodles for now!
-yellow-makes-me-smile is over and out!

2 comments: