Saturday, January 8, 2011

I bet there's lemonade in heaven! ♥

Life can be so sweet sometimes. :)
So, it's no suprise that I love lemonade! (Well, at least not to those who know me, it's a pretty well known fact).  In fact, the song that narrates my life is called, "Lemonade" by Chris Rice, (my fav christian rock singer[who also sings normal songs]) 

Well, so lately i've been thinking of lemonade.  Don't ask me why.  But there are people who exist as the lemonade in the punch bowl of life.  I'm talking about sweethearts.  There are several people who have stuck out to me lately.

One of course, is my own sweetheart.  The Tic Tac Dream Man who is nameless in this blog ;) He takes my day and adds sugar, little by little.  And it's not the kind of sugar that's bad for you.  It's the good-for-your-whole-soul kind.  He is so real, and sincere.  When he says something, it's because he means it.  And I respect him more and more everyday.  He has a way of brightening a room when he enters it.  It's funny, because he is such a serious person, I am often suprised by his kind, warm demeaner.  I've never known anyone like him.  But, it's his happy enthusiasm, his thoughtful kindness that makes me proud to call him my own. ♥

Another is my little sister, ickle.  I will call her this so that I don't use her real name (and because that's what all of my friends called her througout highschool).  I haven't seen her as often lately, and I've been missing her.  I think about her all the time, and maybe should just kidnap her and do something.  She is one of the greatest examples in my life.  She is constant, and strong.  Though sometimes she chooses not to say much, her soul is full-to-bursting with wisdom and knowlege.  I think she was born older than me. When I moved out, it was one of the hardest things i'd ever done (being away from her) but she has continued to be my best friend, even though I don't see her much.  I guess there is something about 2 hearts which have been together so long, that just binds them.  She can read my mind.  And she always knows exactly what to say.  She is quite a bit of the sugar in my life. My lil ickle sweetie.

The last one I'll talk about is a friend from school.  We recently had a conversation about his good friend who had just died in a car accident. It reminded me of how short life is.  Of how much we need to grasp every minute of it.  Because at the end of the day, people are all we have got.  He has been a good friend since my first acting class in college.  I've always been grateful for his willingness to open up his heart to the world and pour out his inspiration.  Because that's what acting should be about. 

Thank you to all the people who sweeten my life, for I could talk forever of the lemonade of my life.

♥ over and out,  
-yellow-makes-me-smile

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm in your blog! :D I'm so glad we had that conversation. Thank you! It really did help, even if I did skip class ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture makes me think that the perfect wedding center pieces have been found. i mean endless possibilities there. yellow with lemons, pink and yellow flowers with pink and lemons, green with limes

    ReplyDelete