Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New journaling and the arrival of the Tic Tac Trees

Dear Blog, and lovely readers.

I have decided that i'm not an effective journaler. This has nothing to do with you, as blogging and journaling are very different. But, it's been on my mind lately.  I've been thinking, "Hey, what if i were to journal like it were for an assignment, and schedule time each day/week/whenever to write in a journal?  Then i'd be much better, yes?"

The problem with that is that my head may say yes, but will my heart say no? I just need to capture all of the wonderful things going on, so that someday, when i'm dead, people will know that i lived, you know?  This has nothing to do with auditions for Anne Frank coming up, btw. :P  I have just been thinking of being a better recorderer.

but..goal:  journal at least once a week.

GUESS WHAT CAME?!?! :) :) :)
well...if you knew it was probably because of the title! but yes!!! <3 <3 <3 the tic tac trees got here just in time for valentines day for my sweet lil dream man! :)!!!!  I was able to restore them pretty well to a good condition (they are ancient) and gave them to him! His lil face was great!!! Ooh! and i hope to put up a pic of that--in fact! I'll do it! my next post will be a pic of his surprised face from the tic tac trees.  Then you can see how ridiculously good looking he is. ;) I hope he loved them, because....i love him!! haha! I said it!!

ahem..anyways. um. i know i'm not the best blog-poster. but i'm working on that as well. thanks for being patient!

Today fulfills one thing on my list-of-things-to-do-before-i-die. That is?  Going to the Circus!!! <3 wooOoOoHOoo! Hope everyone's valentines day was a blast!
over and out,


~yellow-makes-me-smile

1 comment:

  1. The circus for Valentines Day? That is genius! I haven't been to the circus since I was about three feet tall! I will be talking to Scott about this...
    I can't wait to see pictures of Blake's face and the tic tac trees. I am curious :)

    ReplyDelete