Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Heaven with my hunk of a dream man

So. During the season my phone was de-activated because of my sad neglect. So. while i'm on the phone waiting for customer service to come through, I thought I'd just tell you of my happy week! :)

Remember my Tic Tac boyfriend from my earlier post? Well, this thanksgiving holiday I was blessed to be able to take a road trip with him. We went up to his family's home in Malad, Idaho and spent monday through sunday there. What. a. Blast! ♥

As starters, I took up with me Lemon-Honey tic tacs that i had found and shipped from Germany.  This was his Thanksgiving celebration gift.  It was crazy up there. We played games, watched movies, went black friday shopping, and played with adorable little children. :) Pretty much a cool time!

His family is extremely outgoing and it took some adjusting (to their constant gift-giving), but I adore that crazy bunch! His parents are happy and loving.  His brothers and sisters are witty and fun. 




He is my dream man. What more can I say about that?

So. 3 more weeks of school, and then: (la la la) Christmas break!!! ♥♥♥

In the middle of 2 of the "Most wonderful times of the year" is school. proficiencies. stress. hardship. Doesn't seem so bad sandwiched in with the beautiful blessed time of the holidays.

over and out,
-yellow.makes.me.smile

 p.s. I'm serious about writing the list of things to do before I die.  And Im adding one more thing to it.  Trains. I don't have to be the conductor, i just want to ride one. before I die. So. someday between now and ancient there is a train in my future. ♥ Soon to come = the list of things to do before I die. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment