Friday, November 9, 2012

I work at the dreamiest toy store! ♥

Dear loyal followers,

I have been terrible at keeping you up-to-date with everything that has been going on in my life!  What a pathetic blogger I am!  But, the great news is that this blog post is about something that I love sooo much!  My job!  As you know, I am a BYU grad, and once I graduated, I got offered 3 jobs--one of them was a clothing retail sales job, another was a baby-photography position up at Thanksgiving Point. It would have been quite a drive, even though it offered lots of mula $$.  However, as soon as I walked into the magical place known as Blickentaff's, I knew that it was going to be my first choice. 

Let me tell you, Blickenstaff's is everybody's toy fantasy.  Once you walk in, you won't know what to do.  With most of the new customers, it goes something like this, "Holy Cow Mom!", or "Oh my gosh!!!" or "LOOK AT THIS! COME OVER HERE AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!!"  The funny thing is, these are not all kids.   Adults, grandparents, and little tiny cute children alike, everyone loves this place!  It's a magical, glimmering place amongst the cold, dreary snow right now.  In fact, looking out its windows, the whole world looks brighter.

What is Blickenstaff's?  Let me show you:












That's right!!!!! :)  This is where I work!  I get to be around this amazing atmosphere, around happy, bubbling babies, wide-eyed children, reminiscent old people, and adoring parents! ♥  It's pretty much the best thing ever!  I'm going to be working a lot around Christmas.  We actually just put decorations up and it is absolutely cozier than the north pole, here! I'm a lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH this makes me wish Christmas was here like NOW :)

    Great blog by the way :)

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete